Situation - You are observing the SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR
Observing the Social Justice Warrior can make it easy for you to pick their pattern
Here, Elizabeth Hunter™ shares how imposition is most difficult with one 'collective' of patterns.
This is the group classified by Plato initially as the Idealists.
If you spot this method, you can go on pick their pattern and impose correctly on them.
Elevanto always initially looks at those who are termed the Idealists
These are (the Intuitive N and Feeling F types)-
Persuader (5), Promoter (7), Investigator (10) and Agent (11).
**** This page is all about PEOPLE BEHAVING IN A VERY DIFFICULT MANNER ****
Warning: Idealists are not SJW's all the time and other behaviour patterns
can exhibit SJW behaviour, but less intensely.
This page shows how, when in Ess Jay Double-Ewes™ mode, how the other person is behaving.
Clients and advanced users know the Ess Jay Double-Ewes™ and they are totally predictable.
But the Ess Jay Double-Ewes™ generally do not realise just how obvious their behaviour is.
When you do see them in action, you can pick them easily and then impose correctly.
You will most likely need assistance :-) This might tell you what but it will not tell you how. Contact us for an obligation free quote.
Here is an article no Social Justice Warrior will respect as it contains facts! Click here.
We are talking here about the Social Justice Warrior.
People that promote and address the social issues that truly matter (civilians) should be widely applauded and acknowledged, but social justice warriors are in a league of their own. They repeatedly bash any content (even if it is innocent) and aggressively call for the downfall of the person who carelessly offended them. They want to apply their politically correct standards and rules to others' speech in an unnecessary or excessive manner. This includes feminism, civil rights, multiculturalism and identity politics. Watch for someone who actively condemns and seeks to harm those who express socio-political views contrary to theirs, while claiming to promote social justice.
Social Activist v. SJW.
"There is not a wheelchair ramp at that building, let's build one."
"Let's persecute those using the stairs and make them feel bad for having legs."
The Ess Jay Double-Ewes™ Method - an Elevanto concept:
1. Presents as a Social Justice Warrior (SJW) by taking the moral high ground.
2. Selects 'facts' or 'selective facts' due to their superficial mentality. These 'facts' often turn out to be perception, hearsay, opinion or guess (PHOG, aka 'fog'). But the SJW will always think they are correct in all circumstances as they are more intelligent, more informed and have more rational opinions than the other party; suggesting they are more evolved than everyone else. They seem to be constitutionally incapable of shutting up.
3. Proceeds to detract from many of the real problems by continuing to address and argue about meaningless topics in order to boost themselves in the eyes of their peers. Will get angry whenever given the real facts that hold them to account. They just do not like this!
4. When dealing with SJW's, it is useful to know that a belief is hard to change and a belief can never be wrong. Beliefs are bound up in what a person thinks about themselves (e.g. emotional), their biases and what they think people like them should think. Changing an SJW's belief means having them admit how they defined themselves today needs to change for tomorrow. Micro chance of success here but it is good practice is to introduce doubt around their belief. The SJW is an idealist and reluctant to accept facts that contradict their beliefs. Ask questions correctly. Compare: "Do you believe in climate change?" with "Do you understand climate change?" Watch them struggle!
5. Eventually, the SJW runs out of steam, totally out-gunned with hypocrisy exposed. Their strategy is to immediately commence to make their attacks personal. They will marginalise you if you do not conform, except by being a dumb sheep, in doing everything they say and promote. Name calling is a usual attack; e.g. 'you toff', 'you did not attend our protest and / or do what we said', 'you right wing bastard' - the precursor to defeat. Free to be a Jerk? - Article in pdf: Click here.
6. Disappearance is common - never ever agreeing to disagree. Suddenly, the other party just never hears from the SJW.
7. Opportunities are then taken to assassinate your character. Behind your back, of course. Mutual acquaintances can be a great source of feedback. e.g. Derogatory tone, negative body language, looking at the ground - "I suppose Henry has some sort of use then."
How to effectively provoke an Ess Jay Double-Ewe™: "Does it ever get cold on the moral high ground?"
Spotting a Social Justice Warrior is reasonably easy, look at coverage on the TV of rallies for a bit of fun. Also shown on this page is which drug each type is likely to enjoy, but that is not by any means exclusive and many do not use drugs at all.
A highly visible variant is the Champagne or Pecksniffian Social Justice Warrior.
Pecksniffian is defined as unctuously hypocritical according to the Merriam Webster Dictionary. False earnestness complimenting behaviour that contradicts what one claims to believe or feel.
The quote at the foot of this page, authored in May 2020, is a brilliant example of such behaviour.
Elevanto regards the concept of unctiously hypocritical so helpful that it makes discovery of a behaviour pattern easier than it seems should you encounter a Champagne Ess Jay Double-Ewe™ (CSJW™); the Premier Hypocrite™. This is sometimes known in other media as the 'Silver Spoon Socialist'. We have a representative image on the top right of this page. It is annotated to be the Earl Of Asherton, Emeritus the Very Reverend Cardinal Sir Fitzroy Staniforth Jolyon Pork-Belley, FWOY.
The CSJW™, such as Pork-Belley, is the kind of person who gets on your nerves. They believe that they are the only ones who really care about the dolphins/environment/people. And that would be fine if they were actually doing something about it in a genuine, rather than politically correct, manner. But all they seem to do is write self-righteous rants on Facebook, Twitter and in other publications. They are so resentful and easily offended that you have to walk on eggshells around them on a constant basis. They go from being isolated and wrapped up in their own problems to critically tearing down other people and trying to impose guilt trips on them. Moral superiority is the name of the game and they win it on every occasion. So they should be worshiped by the SJW community and door-slammed by everyone else.
Not all folk in the four patterns of Persuader (5), Promoter (7), Investigator (10), and Agent (11) are
a CSJW™. And the CSJW™ is not always in these four whereas the standard SJW is more likely to be in this four.
But it is likely the CSJW™ fits some, or all, of the following criteria:
- a celebrity, musician, writer, in the arts in some fashion or a politician (commonly).
- nominally espouses the virtues of Socialism and champions the hardships of living a down-to-earth existence among the disenfranchised and down-trodden members of society.
- actually holidays half of the year on plush islands, accept honours from the Queen and rubs shoulders with the affluent over glazed figs topped with mascarpone and wrapped with prosciutto as an hors d'oeuvre.
- generally a bleeding-heart liberal (left / green) on the outside, relishing the reflective glory of the appearance of being sympathetic to the plight of the working man, yet, when they are confronted with genuine poverty and urban degradation, choose to live in tree lined and affluent inner city locations and naturally have a country estate where the smell cannot get to them.
- is attracted to the teaching profession and the SJW incubator of choice - the ubiquitous university.
- a CSJW™ follows the maxim "If you are not a socialist at the age of 20 you have no heart yet if you are not a conservative at the age of 40, you have no brain." However, a true Premier Hypocrite™ is a person who fails to admit their obvious contradiction in the hope that no-one will notice. They went to a $34k per annum+ exclusive private school and are a member of a conservative bastion such as the Australian Club and/or they have reneged on all their radical convictions by becoming rich by adhering to capitalist/conservative principles. They will not share their money unless it involves a tax deduction and/or a building named in their 'honour'.
- carry on as a like minded Premier Hypocrite™ group, observed by Elizabeth Hunter™, thet includes an ultra wealthy former QC, a former international businessman and a retired mega firm lawyer. That lawyer cleverly gained benefit, together with his comrades, by selling their tax free office fit out for a profit of $500,000 and then leasing it back, a tax deduction, comrade.
- behaves like the management of the Australian Football League; yes the billion dollar outfit that does not pay income tax. Take a moment to observe the behaviour of the AFL!
An international market leader Champagne Social Justice Warrior would be the former Soviet leader, Leonid Brezhnev, when visiting his mother. He tells her of all the things he now has: the best apartments in the Kremlin, a private limousine which takes him around Moscow and special Party shops that stock goods that no one else has access to. His mother replies: "All that is very fine, Leonid, but what if the Communists come to power and take them away?"
A new collective noun, created by us, that describes a group of SJWs is an un-germane™ of warriors. Un-germane = being both irrelevant and inappropriate to a situation or occasion.
A term that cries for dignified censorship, but does not receive nor deserve that, describes an individual SJW as someone who "Floats above a cloud of farts". This perfect term was, sadly, not created by Elevanto.
1. Can it be the Director - ESTJ?
George W Bush
As the SJW: Directors become politicians.
Bones of contention / pet issue: You have to pick your battles if you want to make change. Some issues are more important than others.
Drug of Choice (if a user): Cocaine - It increases the Director's efficiency and offers a competitive edge – at least until its highly addictive properties take hold.
Archdeacon Moniker™ The Archdeacon of High Handedness and Implementing™
2. Can it be the Developer - ENTJ?
As the SJW: Developers will purchase a politician.
Bones of contention / pet issue: Becomes a director of a non-profit organization - that allegedly makes them appear good.
Drug of Choice (if a user): Cocaine - It increases the Developer's efficiency and offers a competitive edge – at least until its highly addictive properties take hold.
Archdeacon Moniker™ The Archdeacon of Conflict Creation and Exploiting™
3. Can it be the Results - ESTP?
As the SJW: Results folk will break the law.
Bones of contention / pet issue: Lobbies government officials for funding towards social welfare programs.
Drug of Choice (if a user): Cannabis - Results folk turn to weed as a method of calming their over-active senses and chilling out.
Archdeacon Moniker™ The Archdeacon of Domineering and Selling™
4. Can it be the Inspirational - ENTP?
As the SJW: Inspirationals make people listen to what they have to say by wrapping it in hilarious jokes.
Bones of contention / pet issue: X seems to be an important issue. [2 weeks later] I’m tired of hearing about it.
Drug of Choice (if a user): Speed - Inspirationals look for a way to defy their physical needs and improve their follow-through on their many excitable ideas – and speed (or amphetamine) provides a shortcut to accomplishing both.
Archdeacon Moniker™ The Archdeacon of Debating and Discussing™
5. Can it be the Persuader - ENFJ?
As the SJW: Persuaders are often already the head of a church or something and use their affluence to influence. They try so hard to bring about social harmony that they end up catering to everyone's demands and their quest for tolerance becomes intolerance of social integration, which, ironically, is the basis for harmony. And behave as per the method above if their ideas are questioned. There are some Persuaders that genuinely care, but they are often just annoying, nagging, pushy, sappy and ineffective. It seems creating and living some cliche movie moment, "aww'ing", and going through the motions are more important to them than actually addressing/fixing whatever they are screaming about.
Bones of contention / pet issue: [speaking into microphone] “…and that is why we need a climate change initiative on this campus.”
Drug of Choice (if a user): MDMA. Persuaders tend to appreciate the social aspect of this drug, which brings everyone out of their shell and allows an already close group of people to feel even closer.
Archdeacon Moniker™ The Archdeacon of Liking to be Liked and Influencing™
6. Can it be the Appraiser - ESFJ
Reginald Dwight (Sir Elton John)
As the SJW: Appraisers make sure everyone around them knows what’s going on in the world.
Bones of contention / pet issue: Works at a women’s shelter.
Drug of Choice (if a user): MDMA - Appraisers tend to appreciate the social aspect of this drug, which brings everyone out of their shell and allows an already close group of people to feel even closer.
Archdeacon Moniker™ The Archdeacon of Coaching and Nurturing™
7. Can it be the Promoter - ENFP?
As the SJW: Promoters try to get everyone involved by personally inviting them to join their cause. And behave as per the method above if they are declined. See themselves as "inner city" even if they are nowhere near the centre of one. Like areas where there are often social and economic problems which appeal to Promoters. With zero acknowledgment of supply and demand, will extol the virtues of solar power, while leaving the lights on and appliances running when not at home, but will not have such a system, believing the 'Guvvament' should supply one for free.
Bones of contention / pet issue: Gender disparities. Racism. Ableism. Ageism. Poverty. Trans issues. LGBTI issues. So many battles to fight! So little time!
Drug of Choice (if a user): Speed - Promoters look for a way to defy their physical needs and improve their follow-through on their many excitable ideas – and speed (or amphetamine) provides a shortcut to accomplishing both. A graduate of Cannabis.
Archdeacon Moniker™ The Archdeacon of The Short Attention Span and Inspiring™
8. Can it be the Counselor - ESFP
Sir Richard Starkey (Ringo Starr)
As the SJW: Counselors go to protests and make art of some sort.
Bones of contention / pet issue: Performs a stand-up routine that makes fun of privileged people in society.
Drug of Choice (if a user): Cannabis - Counselors turn to weed as a method of calming their over-active senses and chilling out.
Archdeacon Moniker™ The Archdeacon of Fun Times and Befriending™
9. Can it be the Specialist - ISFP
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
As the SJW: Specialists do that really confrontational performance art that usually involves blood.
Bones of contention / pet issue: [Graffiti tag with multiple colors] A dark-skinned female’s face dripping with blood-red tears.
Drug of Choice (if a user): Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) - The Specialist embarks on a short, solo journey that many describe as spiritual, ethereal and life-changing.
Archdeacon Moniker™ The Archdeacon of Avoidance of Change and Decsribing™
10. Can it be the Investigator - INFJ?
As the SJW: Investigators have eloquent and sometimes vehement / tactless confrontations and are often the first to point out something is wrong with things that are being done.
Bones of contention / pet issue: “It’s okay if you feel like you don’t belong. You’re not alone.”
Drug of Choice (if a user): Psilocybin Mushrooms - allows the Investigator to disconnect from many of their usual cognitive biases and examine the world through a new lens – which is incredibly attractive to this meditative type.
Archdeacon Moniker™ The Archdeacon of Independence and Valuing™
11. Can it be the Agent - INFP?
As the SJW: Create powerful pieces of art and literature. And behave as per the method above if the other person is not impressed with their work or views. See themselves as "inner city" even if they are nowhere near the centre of one. Likes areas where there are often social and economic problems that appeal to Agents. Extroverted thinking does not allow Agents to clearly see the logic behind their views. They also may completely ignore arguments against their cause because they will not know how to process them in a way that is congruent to maintaining their own belief system.
Bones of contention / pet issue: [writing in diary] The world is unfair and we need to make it better for everybody.
Drug of Choice (if a user): Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) - The Agent embarks on a short, solo journey that many describe as spiritual, ethereal and life-changing.
Archdeacon Moniker™ The Archdeacon of Space Cadetship and Dreaming™
12. Can it be the Achiever - ISTP?
As the SJW: Achievers like to get into heated arguments and go to protests.
Bones of contention / pet issue: Builds a ramp for a wheelchair user.
Drug of Choice (if a user): LSD - Achievers enjoy the extreme visual and synesthetic effects.
Archdeacon Moniker™ The Archdeacon of Work / Life Imbalance and Building™
13. Can it be the Practitioner - ISFJ?
As the SJW: Practitioners will not budge or back down when pressured to be less serious about the stuff they care about.
Bones of contention / pet issue: “Here, I’ll help you find the disability benefits you can apply for.”
Drug of Choice (if a user): Alcohol - traditional and Practitioner retains control.
Archdeacon Moniker™ The Archdeacon of Apparent Expertise and Supporting™
14. Can it be the Objective Thinker - ISTJ?
As the SJW: OT's participate in the political process.
Bones of contention / pet issue: Collects statistics and does research on discrimination.
Drug of Choice (if a user): Alcohol - traditional and the OT retains control.
Archdeacon Moniker™ The Archdeacon of Data and Operating™
15. Can it be the Perfectionist - INTP?
As the SJW: Perfectionists question things that no one else does and are often the “first followers” in movements.
Bones of contention / pet issue: I’m not anti-feminist but I do not like labels like “feminist”.
Drug of Choice (if a user): LSD - Perfectionists tend to enjoy its contemplative nature.
Archdeacon Moniker™ The Archdeacon of Mad Science, Reasoning and Impracticality™.
16. Can it be the Enhancer - INTJ?
As the SJW: Hard to ever imagine the Enhancer as an SJW. Enhancers may have eloquent and sometimes vehement confrontations and have little patience and tolerance of social justice warriors. This can leads to the other party being humiliated, made an example of or permanently removed from the Enhancer's Christmas card list, or equivalent.
Bones of contention / pet issue: I can only focus on myself. The rest of society needs to get itself organised.
Drug of Choice (if a user): Psilocybin Mushrooms - allows the Enhancer to disconnect from many of their usual cognitive biases and examine the world through a new lens – which is incredibly attractive to this meditative type.
Archdeacon Moniker™ The Archdeacon of Self-Sufficiency, Patterns and Planning™